Rambling ...

I'm an Irish Girl, A Dubliner, with the 'Gift of the Gab' ... I like to talk & to tell you things. In Celtic times news, views and comment were carried from place to place by wandering Seanachaí ~ Storytellers ~ who relied on their host's hospitality and appreciation. I will need that from you too, as I venture to share Politics, Poetry, Laughter, Love, Life & everything in-between ... from Bog to Blog!!


Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's "Arthur's Day"!!

Guinness, that is!!!   At least it is in Dublin, Ireland, my hometown!

So, just a brief fun posting so you can 'Do' Dublin with me today, nach ea????  Thought I'd throw in the "cupla focal as gaeilge",  or the couple of words in my Mother tongue!

The watering hole in the Video is abosolutely appropriate ..... it is 'The Palace' Bar (fit for a Princess, don't you know???)  which is located in Fleet Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.  And, the fact that it is in 'Temple' Bar makes it doubly appropriate, nach ea???

Anyways,  please raise a glass with me today, whatever your beverage ......... SLAINTE!!!! (Good Health!)


2 comments:

  1. And, of course, your hosts are the 'Dubliners'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, Ronnie Drew, the lead singer's most famous advertised line is "Are you goin' for a Pint??"

    ReplyDelete